Pastene tomatoes are now in all Publix locations in the southeastern US! Spread the word!
From our famed Kitchen Ready Tomatoes® to our certified D.O.P. San Marzano Tomatoes, Pastene tomatoes are the trusted “secret ingredient” of professional chefs and grandmothers alike. Harvested once a year at peak ripeness for superior freshness and flavor, it’s no wonder they are New England’s #1. Now you can finally get your favorite tomatoes when heading south! Share this exciting news with friends and family and check out our store locator for a Publix near you (see locator below).
NOW AT PUBLIX
- Kitchen Ready® Ground Tomatoes: Pastene’s signature product is made from sun-ripened California tomatoes, harvested once a year at peak ripeness, and freshly packed within five hours. Its Kitchen Ready tomatoes are uniquely flavorful because they are steam peeled and topped with fresh tomato puree for extra sweetness and texture.
- Kitchen Ready® Ground Peeled Tomatoes No Salt Added: All the flavor of Pastene’s signature tomatoes for those watching their sodium intake.
- Kitchen Ready® Ground Peeled Chunky Style Tomatoes: These sweet, flavorful chunks of tomato create a hearty texture in sauces, casseroles, and soups.
- Kitchen Ready® Ground Peeled Tomatoes with Basil: A touch of fresh basil deepens the flavor to create a rich sauce that tastes like it’s been cooking for hours.
- Tomato Puree: Made from ruby-red, perfectly ripe California tomatoes and bursting with garden-fresh flavor, they are the perfect base for sauces, soups, and casseroles.
- San Marzano Style Tomatoes: Carefully cultivated by Pastene’s California growers to match the delicate texture and sweetness of Italy’s legendary San Marzano tomatoes.
- San Marzano D.O.P. Tomatoes: Packed with basil for added flavor, authentic San Marzano Tomatoes are individually numbered and include an official D.O.P. notation on each can, ensuring that the tomatoes are from the Sarnese-Nocerino area of Italy where true San Marzano tomatoes are grown.