|15oz||Pastene Artichoke Hearts|
|1/4 cup||unsalted butter|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Parmesan Cheese|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Plain breadcrumbs|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts in a bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic powder.
- In another small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip each artichoke heart quarter in butter, then breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with all artichokes.
Bake artichokes for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Turn once half way through baking.
- Let cool to room temperature. Place on serving dish. Serve.