|Cut into 2-inch squares||Shoulder of lamb|
|1/2 tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1/4 tsp||dry mustard|
|1/2||grated large onion|
|2 cups||Pastene Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|salt and pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, and oregano in a bowl. Use this mixture as a marinade for the lamb.
- Marinate for several days in advance to insure blending of flavors.
- After marinating the meat, string lamb and onion on skewers for broiling.
- Add another ½ cup of Prosecco Wine Vinegar to the sauce and use for basting.
- Broil at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.