|16 oz||Pastene Italian Trivella|
|1||jar Pastene Basil Pesto|
|½||jar Pastene Pignoli|
|8 oz||mini mozzarella pearls|
|½||jar Pastene Deli Sliced Peperoncini, drained|
|½||jar Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and halved|
|½||jar Pastene Marinated Artichokes, drained|
|½||jar Pastene Sun-dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut|
|2 cups||baby arugula, tightly packed|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, for serving|
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 12-14 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Toast pine nuts in a dry pan or toaster oven for 2-3 minutes. Watch closely to protect from burning and immediately remove to bowl to stop the cooking process.
- In a salad bowl, combine pasta with pesto, pine nuts, mozzarella, peperoncini, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, and arugula. Mix well.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate to serve chilled.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!