|3 oz||cream cheese|
|1/2 cup||ranch dressing|
|3/4 cup||Pastene Italian Flavored Bread crumbs|
|8 strips||bacon, cooked and crumpled|
|1/2 cup||finely chopped onion|
|1/3 can||Pastene sliced ripe olives, drained|
|1/2 jar||Pastene diced pimientos, drained|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Sliced japaleno peppers, diced|
|8 thin||slices deli ham|
|8 thin||slices deli turkey|
|8 thin||slices deli roast beef|
|2 cups||shredded cheddar cheese|
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and ranch dressing until well blended.
- In another bowl, combine the bacon, onion, olives, pimientos, and sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Spread the cream cheese mix over tortillas.
- Layer with ham, turkey, and roast beef.
- Sprinkle with bacon mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and serve immediately.