|8||asparagus stalks, trimmed|
|¼ cup||1% milk|
|1 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for topping|
|⅛ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||10 oz can Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes, drained|
|1 cup||spinach, tightly packed|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook asparagus in boiling salted water until bright green and tender, 1 to 3 minutes. Drain and chop into 1″ pieces.
- Whisk eggs together with milk and cheese.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Toss asparagus in oil for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and spinach to skillet and cook for 12 minutes. Bake frittata in the oven for 12 minutes and cook until top is golden brown.
- Serve topped with salt and pepper and additional grated Parmesan cheese.