|4 pieces||ham or canadian bacon|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin olive oil|
|1/4||white onion, sliced|
|1 can||Pastene Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies|
|14oz||Pastene black beans|
|salt to taste|
- Pour ½ tablespoon of olive oil and heat each tortilla over medium high heat. Fry each for 1-2 minutes and remove from pan.
- Pour can of Pastene Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, add a teaspoon of olive oil, onions and mix in pan. Add pepper, a dash of garlic powder, and a pinch of Chicken Bouillon and let boil for one minute.
- Pour salsa mixture into blender and return to pan.
- Place two slices of ham on pan, cook each side for 30 seconds. Top with your favorite slice of cheese. Heat two more slices of ham on each side and place on top of cheese and place on top of each tortillas.
- Cook two eggs sunny side up and place each egg on top of each tortilla.
- Pour salsa mixture on top of egg.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and add slices of onion, sauté until translucent. Add can of black beans and cook over medium-high heat.
- Enjoy Huevos Rancheros with a side of black beans.