Grilled Shrimp Crostini
- Makes 12 pieces
- 6 slices of crusty Italian bread
- 1 tbsp Pastene Balsamic Vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 large raw shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 4 Pastene Roasted Peppers, cubed
- Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing
- fresh tarragon for garnish
- freshly ground pepper
- Cut each bread slice in half diagonally. Brush with oil and toast lightly. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, oil,tarragon, garlic and pepper to taste.Toss shrimps in mixture until well coated. Cover bowl and let marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimps from marinade and grill over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side, or until tender, brushing with marinade occasionally.
- Arrange pepper cubes on toast. Top with shrimps and garnish with tarragon.
Enjoy these recipes. Tell us experience when you prepared and served this dish by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Live well, eat healthy, and thanks for choosing Pastene.