|8||asparagus stalks, trimmed|
|1/4 cup||1% milk|
|1 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 can||Pastene Italian Peeled Tomatoes, drained and chopped|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook asparagus in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and chop.
- Beat eggs together with milk and grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in 9-inch (22 cm) ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Toss asparagus in oil for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook about 12 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Place frittata in skillet under broiler until top is golden and eggs are just set.
- Serve topped with shaved or grated Parmesan.