|1/4 cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil||60mL|
|3 tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic||45mL|
|1 tsp||Fennel seeds||5mL|
|1/2 cup||Dry white wine||120mL|
|10.5oz||Pastene White Clam Sauce||310mL|
|1 1/2 cup||Heavy cream||360mL|
|Salt and Pepper||60 mL|
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and keep hot. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until soft, but not browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet and cook garlic and onion for four minutes. Add tomato paste, tomatoes, wine, and the juice from the can of clams. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for thirty minutes.
- Add clams (not juice) and chives. Simmer for 5 minutes, then serve over hot cooked pasta and serve immediately.
- Add fennel seeds, wine, and the clam juice from the clams. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil for two minutes, then reduce heat, add cream and let simmer uncovered for ten minutes.
- Add parsley and clams and cook until clams are heated. Serve with hot linguine.