|3 tbsp||Pastene Olive Oil|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 cup||Pastene Marinated mushrooms, drained|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Pastene Tomato Paste|
|1/4 cup||heavy whipping cream|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Grated Romano Cheese|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Italian Flavored Breadcrumbs|
- Combine tomatoes with chicken stock and bring to a boil; cover and keep hot.
- Heat olive oil in large heavy pan over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated; remove from pan and reserve.
- In the same pan, cook onion and garlic for 4 minutes, stirring constantly and adding more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
- When onions are soft, add rice; stir to coat with oil. Add wine, stir, and cook over medium-low heat, uncovered, until wine is absorbed. Ladle in 1⁄ 2 cup (125 mL) heated tomato stock mixture and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Continue adding stock mixture gradually, stirring until absorbed before each addition. Cook 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in reserved mushrooms (keep a few pieces for garnish), olives, parsley, and Parmesan. Serve immediately garnished with parsley and mushrooms.