|4||skinless and boneless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 (4.5 oz) jar||Pastene Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1½ cups||chicken stock|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Tomato Paste|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|¼ cup||Pastene Capers, drained|
|¼ cup||parsley, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown 4-5 minutes on each side. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken to a baking dish and cook in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Using the same skillet, stir in sundried tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, and capers. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep hot until ready to serve.
- Slice chicken and top with sundried tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. Serve with risotto, if desired.