|1 cup||Pastene Italian Arborio Rice|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Flavored Breadcrumbs|
|1/3 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|8||Pastene Tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped|
|1 tbsp||chopped fresh oregano|
|1 tbsp||Pastene Pesto Basil Sauce|
|4||skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|2||dry shallots, chopped|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|1 tbsp||Pastene Balsamic Vinegar|
|salt and pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine rice, bread crumbs, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, pesto sauce, and egg. Season with salt and pepper; set mixture aside.
- With a sharp knife, cut almost through chicken breasts lengthwise and open flat. Cover one half with rice and breadcrumb mixture; roll and tie closed with kitchen string.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts until browned all over. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake in oven 12- 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add shallots, chicken stock, and vinegar to pan juices in skillet. Cook about 5 minutes. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and stir into skillet to thicken sauce. Serve sauce over slices of chicken with stuffing.