|2||slices of ham|
|3 tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin olive oil|
|slice of onion|
|salt to taste|
|1 can (14oz)||Pastene Black Beans|
- Cut the corn tortillas into ½ inch squares.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a medium pan and turn heat to medium. When the oil is hot, add the tortilla.
- Fry the tortillas, mixing frequently, to allow them to cook evenly until they are crisp and turn light golden color.
- In the same pan, add the ham and cook for 1 minute, mix with tortilla pieces. Add salt.
- Add the eggs to the tortillas and ham, scramble the eggs and make sure all tortillas are coated with egg.
- Cook until eggs are set and fully cooked.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and slices of onion, sauté until translucent. Add can of black beans and cook over medium-high heat.
By: Mary Bazua