|1 (14oz) can||Pastene Black Beans, drained and rinsed|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|4||slices of ham, chopped|
|1||white onion, thinly sliced|
|2||green onion, chopped|
|salt to taste|
- Cut the corn tortillas into ½ inch squares.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a medium pan and turn heat to medium. When the oil is hot, add the tortilla.
- Fry the tortillas, mixing frequently, to allow them to cook evenly until they are crisp and turn light golden color.
- In the same pan, add the ham and cook for 1 minute, mix with tortilla pieces. Add salt.
- Add the eggs to the tortillas and ham, scramble the eggs and make sure all tortillas are coated with egg.
- Cook until eggs are set and fully cooked.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil, green onions, white onion, sauté until translucent. Add can of black beans and cook over medium-high heat.