|Pizza dough (homemade or store bought)|
|1/3 cup||Pastene pizza sauce (or Chateau Tomato Sauce)|
|3 oz||fresh mozzarella cheese|
|1 package||Pastene Anchovy Fillets|
|8||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives|
|1/2 cup||thinly sliced red onion|
|Pastene Parm cheese|
|1/4 cup||Pastene olive oil|
- Set your oven to its highest temperature. It should heat for an hour before you want to cook your pizza. (The temperature will later be changed to 480 degrees).
- Knead the pizza dough (recipe here) in flour for 3-5 mins, then roll out the dough using your rolling pin. Make sure your dough is rolled out thin with raised edges. Continuously pick up your dough to make sure it doesn’t stick and keep adding flour to the bottom (skip this step if using pre-made crust).
- Gently move your dough onto a metal surface or sheet pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the top of your dough.
- Cover the sauce in mozzarella, then toss in your anchovies, olives, and sliced onion.
- Bake pizza for 7 minutes until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Once out of the oven, sprinkle Pastene cheese over top and serve immediately.