|1 tsp||Pastene Olive Oil|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|6 oz||Psatene Hot cherry peppers, diced|
|1/2||large yellow onion, minced|
|1 tbsp||Pastene tomato paste|
|1 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 tsp||yellow mustard|
|3/4 tsp||crushed red pepper flakes|
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add beef and brown, breaking apart into crumbles as it cooks, for about 5 mins. Transfer into a colander to drain.
- Add onion, Pastene Hot Cherry Peppers, and Pastene Hot Crushed Peppers to the same skillet and cook 2-3 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds until aromatic.
- Add beef back to skillet and add Pastene Tomato Paste. Stir well.
- Add ketchup, water, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-15 mins until mixture has thickened to your liking. Remove from heat and serve over toasted buns.