|1/2 package (16oz)||Pastene Farfalle pasta|
|3 cans||Pastene Tri-Color Tomato Wedges undrained|
|1 ball||of fresh Burrata cheese|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Pesto (or more to taste)|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|Pastene Balsamic Glaze to taste|
|Pastene Romano Cheese to taste|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- In an oven-proof baking pan add the ball of burrata in the middle of the pan. Around the burrata pour the extra virgin olive oil and the 3 cans of undrained tomatoes with their liquid gold. Add pesto and garlic distributed evenly over the tomatoes. Add sea salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, put a pot of salted water on for the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Bake uncovered in a 400-degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until burrata is melted and tomatoes are soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the fresh spinach incorporating the cheese and tomatoes with the spinach until a sauce forms. If you want a smoother sauce you can use an immersion blender before you add the spinach!
- Add the hot, cooked pasta and stir.
- Plate and top with Balsamic glaze, Romano cheese, and dive in!