|1 lb||Pastene Festonate (Lasagna)|
|4 cups||homemade chicken broth or store-bought|
|1 lb||ground veal|
|1/2 cup||Pastene Italian Breadcrumbs|
|1 1/4 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 1/4 cup||Pastene Grated Romano cheese|
|1 1/3 cups||Mozzarella cheese for the lasagna layers|
|2 tsp||salt & pepper|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp||chopped Parsley|
|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Mix ground veal with egg.
- Add chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, salt & pepper, garlic powder, and a mix of grated cheeses (1/4 cup parmesan + 1/4 cup romano).
- Roll into small meatballs (size of a nickel)
- Bring meatballs to a boil. Drain and set aside.
- Boil and drain sheets of lasagna.
- Place your first layer of lasagna sheets in casserole. Top this layer with grated mozzarella, the remaining Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Sprinkle tiny meatballs. Pour some chicken broth over the layer.
- Repeat above with each layer.
Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Let stand for 1 hour before serving.