|4 cups||bread flour, plus more for rolling|
|1 envelope||instant dry yeast|
|2 tsp||kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cup||water, at 110 F degrees|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Olive Oil, plus 2 tsp|
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast, and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix.
- While mixer is running, add the water and 2 tbsp of Pastene olive oil and beat the dough until it forms into a ball.
- If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tbsp at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Scrape the dough onto a lightly-floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.
- Grease the large bowl with the remaining 2 tsp Pastene Olive Oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and put it in a warm area to let it expand for about an hour.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly-floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.