|1 Box||Pastene Arborio Rice|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|4||egg yolks, beaten|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Italian Olive Oil|
|1||small onion, minced|
|1/2 lb each||veal and pork chopped|
|1||chicken liver, minced|
|3 tbsp||Pastene Fancy Tomato Paste|
|1/3 cup||cooked peas|
|1/2||Pastene Plain Bread Crumbs|
- In salted water, cook rice until al dente. Drain, add the butter, cheese, and beaten egg yolks.
- Pour olive oil into small saucepan, add minced onion; when onion is golden brown, add chopped meat and chicken liver. Stir with fork and cook slowly for 20 minutes.
- Season to taste, add peas and tomato paste diluted in a little hot water.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs in a greased baking dish.
- Put in half the rice, pour in meat mixture, and put the rest of the rice on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown.