|4 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 jar||Pastene Tomato Basil Sauce|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan (for serving)|
|Fresh basil if desired|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meatball Instructions: In a large bowl, combine beef with bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan, egg, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Mix until just combined then form into 16 balls.
- Place meatballs in the oven for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally. Transfer meatballs to a plate.
- Add onion to the pot and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Return meatballs to pot and cover. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs and sauce. Top with Parmesan before serving.