|14 oz||Pastene Italian Capellini|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Pastene Garlic Oil|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1/2 cup||cup packed fresh basil leaves|
|1 teaspoon||crushed red pepper flakes|
|1 can||Pastene Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook the Pastene Italian Capellini as directed
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat oil, garlic, basil and pepper flakes over low heat 10 minutes to infuse flavor into the oil. Strain oil; keep oil warm.
- Set the garlic, basil and pepper flakes aside
- Drain cooked spaghetti. Return spaghetti to pot and place over medium heat. Add tomatoes garlic, basil, and pepper flakes; toss until thoroughly heated. Season to taste with salt.
- Divide spaghetti into 2 individual pasta bowls. Drizzle each serving with warm oil; sprinkle with Pastene Parmesean.