|1 lb||Pastene Gnocchi|
|4 ounces (8 tablespoons)||unsalted butter|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1/4 cup||fresh sage, coarsely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional|
|Kosher salt to taste|
- Cook the gnocchi as directed on the box.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan set over low-medium heat. When the butter begins to get just slightly bubbly, add the garlic.
- Stir the garlic in the butter for 1 minute. Add the chopped sage to the garlic butter and continue stirring and cooking the mixture for 1 to 2 additional minutes, until the butter has turned very light brown and has a rich, nutty aroma.
- Season the sage brown butter sauce with ground black pepper and salt.
- Add the gnocchi to the pan and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!