|14 oz||Pastene LInguine|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3 tbsp||minced garlic|
|1/2 cup||dry white wine|
|1 tsp||fennel seeds|
|10.5 oz||Pastene White Clam Sauce|
|1 1/2 cups||heavy cream|
|salt and pepper|
|chopped fresh parsley|
|chopped fresh chives|
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and keep hot. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until soft, but not browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet and cook garlic and onion for four minutes. Add tomato paste, tomatoes, wine, and the juice from the can of clams. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for thirty minutes. Add clams (not juice) and chives. Simmer for 5 minutes, then serve over hot cooked pasta and serve immediately.
- Add fennel seeds, wine, and the clam juice from the clams. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil for two minutes, then reduce heat, add cream and let simmer uncovered for ten minutes.
- Add parsley and clams and cook until clams are heated. Serve with hot linguine.