|1 (8oz) jar||Pastene Marinated Mushrooms|
|1 jar||Pastene Pitted Castelvetrano Olives|
|1 jar||Pastene Jalapeno Stuffed Olives|
|¼ jar||Pastene Hot Garden Salad|
|½ jar||Pastene Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil|
|¼ lb||Gouda cheese|
|¼ lb||parmesan cheese|
|Pastene Cheesy Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers (optional)|
|A handful||cherry tomatoes, slice of Prosciutto, and Salami|
- Select your favorite large board to arrange your charcuterie on.
- Pour desired number of marinated mushrooms, Castelvetrano olives, jalapeño stuffed olives, hot garden salad, and sun-dried tomatoes in oil into individual bowls.
- Separately, make the Cheesy Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers.
- Slice the French baguette into small slices.
- Take a champagne glass and place salami around the rim, fold half inside and half outside the glass. Repeat for 3-4 layers. Flip the glass over and place it on the board, slowly pulling up to reveal a flower shape.
- Arrange cheeses and bowls onto the board as desired. Fill in the empty spots with banquette slices, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, Prosciutto, and Cheese Stuffed Peppers. Enjoy