|1½ cups||Pastene Italian Arborio Rice|
|½ cups||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, sliced|
|2 (7oz) jars||Pastene Marinated Mushrooms, drained and quartered|
|3||roma tomatoes, diced|
|3 cups||chicken stock, heated|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||onion, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|½ cup||dry white wine|
|2 Tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Combine tomatoes with chicken stock and bring to a boil; cover and keep hot.
- Heat olive oil in large heavy pan over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated; remove from pan and reserve.
- In the same pan, cook onion and garlic for 4 minutes, stirring constantly and adding more oil if necessary to prevent sticking.
- When onions are soft, add rice; stir to coat with oil. Add wine, stir, and cook over medium-low heat, uncovered, until wine is absorbed. Ladle in 1⁄ 2 cup heated tomato stock mixture and cook, stirring constantly over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Continue adding stock mixture gradually, stirring until absorbed before each addition. Cook 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in reserved mushrooms (keep a few pieces for garnish), olives, parsley, and Parmesan. Serve immediately garnished with parsley and mushrooms.