Makes 12 pieces
|1 tbsp||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|1 cooked||pizza crust|
|1/2||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/2||green bell pepper, chopped|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|1 cup||grated mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 can||Pastene Tri-Color Tomato Wedges|
|1 tbsp||dried oregano|
|1 tbsp||fresh basil, chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Preheat oven to 475°F (250°C). Brush pizza pan with olive oil. Place pizza crust on pan.
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Add peppers, onion, and cook 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sprinkle pepper mixture and cheese over pizza shell. Dot with Tri-Color Tomatoes. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately.