|Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe|
|1 (10 oz) can||Pastene Tri-Color Tomato Wedges, drained|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|½||yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|½||red bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|½||green bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|1||medium onion, thinly sliced|
|2 cups||mozzarella cheese|
|1 tsp||dried oregano|
|fresh basil, chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- Follow instructions for Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe
- Preheat oven to 475°F (250°C). Brush pizza pan with olive oil. Place pizza dough on baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet. Add peppers, onion, and cook 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread pepper mixture and cheese over pizza. Dot with Tri-Color Tomatoes. Sprinkle with oregano and fresh basil. Serve immediately.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.