|5 oz can||Pastene Tonno in Olive Oil - drained|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Capers (without liquid)|
|2-3 Tbsp||Pastene Deli-Sliced Peperoncini or Pastene Vinegar Peppers sliced or minced|
|1 rib||celery, minced|
|3 Tbsp||red onion, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to taste|
- Drain the Pastene Tuna (Tonno) letting some oil cling to the tuna.
- In a small bowl place tuna, celery, red onion and stir together.
- Add the Pastene Capers, Pastene Deli-Sliced Peperoncini or Vinegar Peppers and mix, adding Red Wine Vinegar to your desired consistency.
- Place on bread, roll or on top of lettuce!
- Chef notes
- Adjust the quantity of Pastene peppers for your desired level of heat. The key is to make it Italian tuna salad, you should skip the mayo.