|1||28 oz can Pastene Kitchen Ready Tomatoes|
|4 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||chopped fresh basil|
|2-3||cloves fresh garlic, minced|
|salt & pepper to taste|
This sauce takes about 5 minutes to prepare, so it can be cooked while
pasta is boiling.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic until clear.
- Increase heat to to medium high and add tomatoes. Stir frequently
for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add fresh basil, salt & pepper.
- Enjoy over your favorite Pastene Pasta.