|4 tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 1/2 cups||Pastene Italian Arborio Rice|
|2 tbsp||Pastene minced garlic|
|3 cups||fish or chicken stock|
|5 oz||baby clams|
|12||fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 tbsp||chopped fresh parsley|
|1 tbsp||chopped fresh basil|
|Pastene Parm cheese|
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add rice and garlic. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add 1 cup of fish or chicken stock. Continue cooking, stirring, until liquid is absorbed. Repeat until all necessary stock is absorbed.
- Add clam juice from clams (reserve clams for later) and saffron. Mix well. Cook rice until nearly tender.
- Arrange shrimps and scallops on top of rice, cover, and cook five minutes until seafood is cooked.
- Stir in parsley, basil, and reserved clams. Serve hot with grated Parmesan, if desired.