Italian (Basil) Pesto
Pastene basil pesto is made in Italy from fresh basil, a blend of sunflower and extra virgin olive oil, grated cheese and ground nuts. This traditional Ligurian sauce is delicious as a coating for chicken, as a stand-alone pasta sauce or when added to a regular pasta sauce for extra flavor.
* Imported. Product of Italy.
* Great as a spread for crackers, sandwiches and bruschetta, too!
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
* Allergen warning: Contains nuts
* 100% Gluten Free
3 servings per container
Serving size: 1/4 cup (45g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||10.51g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Sun Flower oil sweet fresh basil, cashew nuts, extra virgin olive oil, skimmed powdered, lactose cheese, (whey, melting salt), sea salt, garlic, parmigiano reggiano (cow's milk, salt, rennet) pecorino cheese (sheep's milk, rennet, salt), pine-nuts. Allergy information: This product contains: Cashew nuts, pine nuts and milk by products.