White Kidney Beans
A staple of Italian cuisine, white kidney beans — also known as cannellini beans— are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are a versatile ingredient that adds flavor and a nutrient boost to salads, dips, soups, and stews or as a meat substitute in burgers or tacos.
* A great source of fiber, protein and vitamin B6
* Versatile and usable in a variety of recipes
* A great substitute to meat-based proteins
* 100% gluten free
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
3 per container
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: White Kidney Beans, Water, Salt, Ascorbic Acid