|3 cups||whole milk ricotta cheese|
|½ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||kosher salt|
|6||sourdough slices or 12 baguette slices|
|1||6.5 oz jar Pastene Marinated Artichoke Hearts|
|zest of lemon|
|flaky salt to taste|
- In a food processor or blender, combine ricotta and kosher salt. Blend briefly to combine, then, with the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue processing on high speed until the ricotta is smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Spread or pipe whipped ricotta onto toasts
- Top with enough artichokes to fill the toast
- Season with lemon zest and flaky salt.