|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3||large garlic cloves, thinly sliced|
|5 Tbsp||Pastene Tomato Paste|
|5-6||Pastene Sun Dried Tomato Halves, chopped|
|2||14 oz cans Pastene White Kidney Beans or Pastene Chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|½ cup||boiling water|
|salt and black pepper to taste|
|⅓ -½ lb||mozzarella, coarsely grated, about 1 ½ cups|
|crusty bread, toasted|
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- In a 10” ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium-high.
- Add the garlic and fry until it’s lightly golden, about 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the tomato paste and sun dried tomatoes, frying for a minute.
- Add the beans, chickpeas or combination, water and salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine. Add half the cheese and blend in.
- Sprinkle the balance of the cheese evenly over the top, then bake until the cheese has melted and browned in spots, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately with crusty bread for dipping.