|2||14 oz cans Pastene Artichoke Hearts, drained and halved|
|2 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|⅓ cup||Pastene Italian Flavored Breadcrumbs|
|⅓ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lay artichoke hearts cut-side up in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In small bowl mix together garlic, olive oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly over artichoke hearts.
- In separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle evenly over all artichokes.
- Bake for 20 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.