|2||14 oz cans Pastene Black Beans|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½ tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|paprika, to taste|
|garlic powder, to taste|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|¼ cup||parsley, chopped|
- Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 50-55 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain and rinse black beans. In a medium bowl, toss the black beans in the olive oil and garlic. Add desired spices to taste.
- Spread out the beans on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven stir beans and olive oil. Bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Plate and add parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.