|2 cups||Pastene Instant Polenta|
|2 cups||whole milk|
|1 ½ cups||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|4 Tbsp||unsalted butter|
|4 tsp||kosher salt|
- Bring milk and 3 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to medium.
- Whisking constantly, gradually add polenta; bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook, whisking every 10–15 minutes, until thickened and no longer gritty, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add parmesan, butter, and salt.
- Cook, whisking until butter and cheese are melted and polenta is the consistency of porridge, about 1 minute.
- Serve alone or as a base for roasted vegetables or meat.