|1 ½ cups||sugar|
|⅔ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½ tsp||almond extract|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|¾ cup||almond flour|
|1 ¾ cup||cake flour|
|1 ½ tsp||baking powder|
|powdered sugar for dusting|
Prep time 15 minutes | Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a standard bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together eggs and sugar until pale yellow. Add the olive oil and extracts and beat until fully blended.
- In a medium bowl, mix flours, salt, and baking powder.
- Alternate adding ⅓ dry ingredients and milk to the mixing bowl until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, cool for 10 minutes and then flip the cake onto a serving plate or cake stand.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve alone or with fruit, whipped cream or ice cream.