|1||16 oz jar Autentico San Marzano Tomato Sauce|
|1 bunch||fresh basil, chopped|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½ cup||parmigiano reggiano cheese, shaved|
|sea salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste|
by Alexia @Uhadmeatkitchen
- Add the sauce to a large skillet and bring to a boil.
- With a spoon make a well for each egg and crack the egg into each well in the pan.
- Season the eggs to taste with salt, pepper and red chili flakes.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for about 8 minutes until the egg whites have set and the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish with a drizzle with olive oil, shaved parmesan and basil.