|8-10||skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs|
|1 ½ cups||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||kosher salt|
|1 Tbsp||black pepper|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Clean and pat dry each chicken thigh.
- In a large ziplock, place the chicken thighs, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Marinate for the 30 minutes maximum. Remove the chicken from the marinade and store in the refrigerator if you are not ready to cook it yet.
- Place the chicken thighs about 2 inches apart from each other on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 to 175° F. If the skin is not dark and crispy, broil for several minutes to crisp up the skin.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Season each thigh with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and serve immediately.