|8 oz||Pastene Italian Linguine|
|16 oz||fresh salmon|
|½ tsp||Italian seasoning|
|salt & pepper to taste|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 cup||parmesan reggiano, grated|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes, sliced in half|
|1 ½ cup||heavy cream|
|juice and zest of 1 medium lemon|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2 tsp||dijon mustard|
|1 Tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper, to taste.
- Add oil and butter to a skillet on medium heat. Sear salmon for 3 minutes/side. Remove salmon from pan and set aside.
- Add the tomato, cream, lemon juice and zest, garlic, and mustard. Stir until smooth and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the parmesan.
- Add the salmon back into the pan, and use a spoon to break it up into smaller pieces. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Once the pasta is cooked, toss it with the sauce. Serve with parsley and some extra grated parmesan cheese if desired.