|1 lb||Pastene Gnocchi|
|¼ cup||fresh sage, coarsely chopped|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook gnocchi until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan medium-low heat.
- When the butter begins to foam, turn brown and have a nutty scent, add the chopped sage, stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Add the gnocchi and parmesan to the pan and mix well.
- Season with ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- Garnish with additional parmesan and serve.