|1||8 oz jar Pastene Marinated Mushrooms|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Bucatini|
|1||can Pastene Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes|
|2 Tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 ½ Tbsp||Pastene Garlic Oil|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 ¼ tsp||salt, plus more for pasta water|
|4 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|½ tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
- Cut the mushrooms in half leaving the smaller ones whole.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well, add back to the pot, and coat the pasta with ½ tablespoon oil.
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large skillet. Cook on medium-low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Plate and finish with parmesan over each serving.