|1||32 oz jar Pastene Sweet Vinegar Peppers, chopped and reserve juice|
|4||bone-in pork chops, patted dry|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 cup||chicken broth|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 50-55 minutes
- Drain the peppers and reserve the juice. Slice the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Sauté garlic in olive oil and remove the garlic when it becomes fragrant and begins to slightly brown. Set the garlic aside.
- In the hot oil, brown the chops on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the chops.
- Add in the peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes. Next, add the chops and garlic back to the pan with the reserved vinegar, chicken broth and the white wine. Turn heat down to low, cover and let simmer for about 40-45 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F.
- Remove the chops to a serving dish and while the pork rests, make the pan sauce. Increase the heat to medium-high and use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan so that any bits of pork break free . Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Pour the sauce and it’s contents over the pork and serve.