|Pastene Italian Capellini|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
|¼ tsp||crushed red pepper flakes, more to taste|
|1 ½ - 2 lbs||large shrimp, shelled and deveined|
|⅓ cup||fresh parsley, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- Cook pasta in a large pot of heavily salted boiling water until al dente.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with olive oil. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add white wine, red pepper flakes and seasoned with salt and pepper; bring to a simmer.
- Let white wine reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta and toss with shrimp and sauce.