|6 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|4 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|6||Pastene Anchovy Fillets, finely chopped|
|¼ tsp||red pepper flakes|
|2 cups||Pastene San Marzano Style Tomatoes|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Capers, drained|
|¼ cup||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and cut in half|
|1||5 oz can Pastene Tonno|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Spaghetti|
|⅓ cup||fresh parsley, chopped|
|⅓ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for garnish|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- In a large saucepan, combine 4 tablespoons of oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and anchovies. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant and lightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Smash tomatoes by hand or with a large fork. Add tomatoes, capers, olives and stir to combine; bring to a simmer. Flake the tuna with a fork and add to the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 6 minutes, about 2 minutes before al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water and add pasta to saucepan.
- Add pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, to keep sauce loose. Cook over medium-high heat to bring pasta and sauce to a vigorous simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining olive oil, parsley, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with more grated cheese at the table.