|12 oz||Pastene Italian Jumbo Shells|
|30-32 oz||whipped cottage cheese|
|6 oz||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 Tbsp||fresh parsley, minced|
|1 cup||fresh basil leaves, finely chopped|
|½ tsp||salt, plus more for the pasta water|
|½ tsp||fresh ground pepper|
|2||24 oz jars Pastene Tomato Garlic Sauce|
|12 oz||mozzarella cheese, grated|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare two 9×12 baking dishes by spreading half of the sauce on the bottom of the two dishes. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ¾ of the bag of jumbo shells and cook for 13 minutes, a few minutes before al dente.
- Drain and rinse shells with cool water and lay out on a sheet pan lined with parchment to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine whipped cottage cheese, parmesan, egg, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into shells and place shells in baking dish, nestling them in the sauce.
- Cover shells with remaining sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.