|¼ cup||fresh parsley|
|¼ cup||fresh basil|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Pastene Capers|
|1 Tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|2||Pastene Anchovy Fillets|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Potato Gnocchi|
|2 pints||cherry tomatoes|
|2||small red onions, cut into 2" pieces|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|kosher salt to taste|
|freshly ground black pepper to taste|
- Make the salsa verde in a food processor by combining parsley, basil, ¼ cup oil, capers, lemon juice, anchovies, and garlic. Blend until smooth, season to taste with salt, and chill until ready to serve.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the Gnocchi for 2 minutes. Do not fully cook or the gnocchi will be too soft for the grill. Drain and run under cold water until cool.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, and soak bamboo skewers in a shallow pan filled with water for 10 minutes to prevent scorching.
- In a large bowl, toss gnocchi, tomatoes, onions, and 2 tablespoons of oil until coated. Season with salt and pepper then thread gnocchi, tomatoes, and onions onto the soaked skewers.
- Grill the kebabs, flipping halfway through, until the tomatoes are blistered and the gnocchi is browned, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the kebabs to a platter, drizzle with salsa verde and serve.