Serves 8-10 nests
|1 lb||Pastene Italian Farfalle|
|1||English cucumber, diced|
|1 cup||cherry or grape tomatoes, halved|
|2/3 cup||Pastene Sliced Ripe Pitted Olives|
|4 oz||crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2||medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||freshly-squeezed lemon juice|
|2 tsp||fresh oregano, chopped|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook the farfalle in a large pot of salted water according to package instructions. Drain pasta, then rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and red onion to the mixing bowl, then drizzle all of the vinaigrette evenly on top. Toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Serve cold, garnished with extra feta and black pepper if desired.
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined