|16 oz||Pastene Italian Farfalle|
|1||English cucumber, diced|
|1 (10oz) can||Pastene Tri-Color Tomato Wedges, drained|
|½ (10oz) can||Pastene Sliced Ripe Pitted Olives, drained|
|4 oz||crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2||medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||freshly-squeezed lemon juice|
|2 tsp||fresh oregano, chopped|
|salt and pepper|
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and agave together in a bowl.
- Cook the farfalle in a large pot of salted water according to package instructions. Drain pasta, then rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and red onion to the mixing bowl, then drizzle all of the vinaigrette evenly on top. Toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Serve cold, garnished with extra feta and black pepper if desired.