|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||fresh squeezed lemon juice|
|2 tsp||fresh oregano, chopped|
|16 oz||Pastene Tri-Color Fusilli|
|1||English cucumber, diced|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 cup||Pastene Sliced Ripe Olives, drained|
|4 oz||crumbled feta cheese|
|½||medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and honey together in a bowl.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until cool.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and red onion to the mixing bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the all of the ingredients and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve cold, garnished with extra feta and black pepper, if desired.