|6-8||Pastene Anchovy Fillets|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|⅛ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|3 cups||torn bread cubes, from loaf|
|2-3 Tbsp||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|1 head||romaine lettuce, washed and torn|
|6||slices of cooked bacon, diced|
- Dressing Instructions:
- In a food processor, combine anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
- Whisk egg yolk, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl.
- Add a dash of water to bowl and whisk, adjusting with more water if needed, and combine with anchovy mixture until dressing is the consistency of heavy cream.
- Crouton Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Drizzle bread cubes with enough olive oil until lightly coated. Season with salt.
- Place cubes on baking sheet and bake until edges turn brown, about 7-10 minutes.
- Set aside while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Salad Instructions:
- In a large bowl, toss torn romaine lettuce with dressing and coat well.
- Add half of croutons and Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Top with remaining croutons and cheese and serve immediately.